Social Media on a Budget is a practical course which gives you the skills to grow your social media presence on a tight (or non-existent!) budget
You will learn practical and creative methods which can be applied easily to your social media activity to drive more awareness, engagement and customers.
This online course is for:
- Social media managers looking for creative ways to grow their social media presences
- Startups and entrepreneurs on a shoestring budget who are interested in growing a brand
- Social media consultants who are advising clients on tight budgets
- Marketing professionals who are interested in learning strategic skills in social media
In this course, you will:
- Understand the elements which feed into a social media strategy
- Learn how to define your brand and tone of voice in social media
- Understand how to create key content themes for your social media
- Learn about growth tactics to implement to boost your community
- Discover how to measure social media success and ROI
Alison Battisby is an international social media speaker and consultant, with over a decade of social media marketing experience. Alison has been involved in some groundbreaking social media projects for brands including; Tesco, BBC, John Lewis, Estée Lauder and Pringles as well as a range of UK start-ups and growing enterprises. Alison is accredited by Facebook and Instagram and works with them to teach marketing professionals the latest strategies.