Great strategies form the basis of success for social media marketing. Social Media Strategy is our course to help you map out your business approach to social media.
It’s important to have a strategy to define your approach to social media marketing. It formalises the plan and ensures you are taking the necessary steps for success.
In this course, you are going to learn how to build a robust social media strategy for your business, brand or client.
You’ll be taken through a 10-step methodology to build the perfect social media strategy, leaving you with a clear and actionable plan to share with your team.
This course is for:
- Social media managers tasked with creating a social media strategy for their company
- Social media consultants who are creating new strategies for clients
- Entrpreneurs who are interested in learning how to approach social media as a new business
- Marketing professionals who are interested in learning strategic skills in social media
In this course, you will:
- Understand the elements which feed into a social media strategy
- Learn how to define your brand and tone of voice in social media
- Understand how to create key content themes for your social media
- Learn about growth tactics to implement to boost your community
- Discover how to measure social media success and ROI
About Alison Battisby
Alison Battisby is an international social media speaker and consultant, with over a decade of social media marketing experience. Alison has been involved in some groundbreaking social media projects for brands including Nokia, Tesco, Estee Lauder and Pringles as well as a range of UK start-ups and growing enterprises. Alison is accredited by Facebook and Instagram and works with them to teach marketing professionals the latest strategies.
Alison Battisby is an international social media consultant, with over a decade of experience. Alison has been involved in some groundbreaking social media projects for global brands including; Tesco, BBC, John Lewis, Estée Lauder and Pringles as well as a range of UK start-ups and growing enterprises. Alison is an accredited Facebook trainer and works with them to teach marketing professionals the latest best practice.
PreviewIntroduction to Social Media Strategy (3:33)
Start1. Your Brand & Purpose (9:08)
Start2. Setting Your Goals (8:44)
Start3. Create Audience Personas (6:42)
Start4. Choose Social Media Platforms (7:23)
Start5. Audit Your Activity (9:40)
Start6. Create Content Pillars (8:42)
Start7. Build Your Processes (9:31)
Start8. Structure Your Team (3:55)
Start9. Growth Tactics (7:50)
Start10. Measure Your Success (7:05)
Start11. Course Wrap Up (0:43)